Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BEAUTY BUYS: EYES

These are some of my absolute favorite products for the eyes and a little explanation as to why!
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow via Sephora
1.  Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow:  I am a huge fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette and was always SO obsessed with Michelle Money's hair and makeup.  Lucky for me, she has a youtube channel and demonstrates how she does both as well as all of her favorite products.  One of those was this eyeshadow and the palette below.  These eyeshadows go on so smooth and last forever!  There are tons of colors but my favorite are Bone, Champagne, and Cocoa.  Those three go really well together and are the perfect base, brow, and crease colors!

Bobbi Brown 3 Pan Palette via Sephora
2.  Bobbi Brown Palette:  You can get these palettes in different sizes but the 3 Pan Palette is perfect since I only use the three colors above.  Much easier for travel, and just easier all together when trying to do your eye makeup...a must have!



Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner via Sephora
4.  Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner:  I was not a huge fan of gel eyeliner UNTIL I used this!  This stuff is great.  Took me a while to get used to applying it but it is so manageable and easy to blend into your lash line as well as out towards your eyelid.  I use the Chocolate Shimmer color...


Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush via Sephora
5.  Bobbi Brown Eye Liner Brush:  Any eyeliner brush will do, however this one does have a really good applicator and holds its shape really well which is good for precision.


NYX Single Eyeshadow via Ulta
6.  NYX Eyeshadow:  When I am not in the mood to do full eye makeup I will just use this and the urban decay shadow below for a more natural look.  This eyeshadow is so affordable and lasts forever.  I am kind of obsessed with the Nude color which is perfect for that simple summer eye.


Urban Decay Eyeshadow via Sephora
7.  Urban Decay Eyeshadow:  Similar to the NYX eyeshadow, I like to use the Urban Decay Shadow in X for a simple shimmery summer eye.  It is almost iridescent once applied.


Benefit They're Real! Mascara via Sephora
8.  Benefit Mascara:  This Mascara works wonders.  Granted I wear fake eyelashes almost everyday (more on that to come),  but even without them this mascara makes my lashes look noticeably longer and thicker. Seriously. 

Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler via Bloomingdales
9.  Laura Mercier Lash Curler:  This little thing is unreal.  Takes a little getting used to but gives lashes the PERFECT curl.  It is crazy how well this works.  If you have an obsession with long, curled eyelashes like myself then this is a definite must have!



Give them a try!  Oh and if you were oddly obsessed with Michelle Money like I was, check out her YouTube channel with all of her beauty and fashion tricks!  MM and L Show

No comments:

Post a Comment