Tuesday, May 1, 2012

beachy waves

via fringe hair art


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray Sephora
Bumble and Bumble Texture Cream Sephora


Redken Wool Shake Ulta

I love the beachy look that has been popular recently and have tried numerous products in order to achieve it, but these three really do the trick.

Step 1:  Shower at Night!  I wash my hair at night, brush it out and swing it back and forth a couple of times to get a little separation and then sleep on it.

Step 2:  In the morning I use my fingers to part it (making sure not to comb or brush it) and then use a 1 1/4" curling iron (this one is my favorite and is on sale!  Hot Tools) to make a few very loose curls (TIP:  only curl a few sections to keep the beachy look).

Step 3:  Once I have curled a few different sections all over my head, I use my figures to kind of run through everything and mix the wavy and straight pieces together.

Step 4:  Finish everything off with one of the products listed above (Redken Wool Shake is my favorite and smells SO good).

It is literally the easiest hair style ever and takes no time at all which is great for someone with incredibly thick hair like myself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment