Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEAUTY BUYS: FACE

Okay so every girl has a number of beauty items that they swear by...these are mine. And I mean I really swear by these.
Benefit - Erase Paste. Sephora
This stuff is unbelievable. I am in grad school and around this time (finals, ugh) I am getting little to no sleep leading to crazy dark circles under my eyes. This Erase Paste literally makes such a difference. When I first got it I tried it on one eye and left the other without it and the difference was NUTS! If you have dark circles or just want to brighten your eyes a bit then definitely try this out!
Make Up For Ever - HD Invisible Cover Foundation. Sephora
I was never one for foundation or concealer but recently my skin color hasn't been as even so I went on the search for a lightweight foundation to even everything out. This is by far the best I have ever used. You honestly can't even feel that you have any on yet it completely evens out my skin without having that foundation looking face.
Stila - Sheer Pink.  Sephora
I love blush. I feel like it just completes the look. This blush looks extremely bright in the picture but it does not go on nearly that bright...it is perfect. Somehow this color looks differently on everyone based on your skin color and pH but I am guessing it looks wonderful on all skin types! Great summer glow over a tan face :) I have a TON of other makeup and beauty products that I am obsessed with so stay tuned for more beauty posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment